Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 1 post ]
 Post subject: Steam Store Page is now Coming Soon!
PostPosted: Fri 20 Jan 2017, 03:37 
Geneshift Creator

Geneshift is now "Coming Soon" on Steam!! It hasn't launched yet, but the page is now visible and can be viewed by the greater Steam community. You can even add it to your wishlist! Please give me feedback on the page, add it to your wishlist, thumb up or whatever you can find to help the page look awesome. I will start making the final trailer next week to post up on the page, and then we're getting VERY close to an actual launch of the game. I am aiming to launch at the end of March 2017, so stay tuned!

Follow & Wishlist Geneshift on Steam!!

I will also start building a community presence on Steam itself on the Steam community forums. This is hugely important. If we can move our discussions over there and get some interesting screenshots, feedback, balance threads going before launch it will show people how actively we've been working to develop the game over the years. This game wouldn't be what it was without the feedback you guys give in the forums, and it's important for potential new players to know that! So come on over and start making some posts!

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 1 post ]