Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 4 posts ]
 Post subject: Version 0.95! New cash system!
PostPosted: Thu 08 Jan 2015, 15:51 
Geneshift Creator

A new version is out and with it an exciting new cash system! A number of tweaks have been made but most important is that you now earn cash for killing enemy mutants. This is a big gameplay change and is in preparation for the highly anticipated war mode coming out next version - Chemical Warfare!

I will be working day and night over the next month to try release Chemical Warfare in early February. This will be a completely brand new game mode featuring awesome RTS elements like territory control and base building. Players must kill enemies to earn cash and use that cash to buy chemicals, build a base, and capture territory on the map. It will be strategic, immersive, tactical and have an element of mystery and deception too! This is the game mode I've wanted to make for years and it's almost here. The cash changes in this version are the first step and I'm excited to see how they play out!

In addition to the cash system changes we have the usual balance and bug fixing, as well as a few small usability improvements as well like a zooming minimap and a combined buy menu for weapons and vehicles. But enough reading, go play!

Post subject: Re: Version 1.05! New cash system!
PostPosted: Thu 08 Jan 2015, 21:27 
Mutant

Woooo. Ben when will advertising and more start? We are 1.0 now. :p im guessing sometime mid or late February? Im sure we wud be green lighted if we had a bigger playerbase

PostPosted: Fri 09 Jan 2015, 13:51 
Geneshift Creator

We're already greenlit!! I'm going to start advertising after war mode is released. War mode is going to completely change the way the game is played and make it a whole lot more fun and marketable, so it's worth waiting until it's done before I start full-scale advertising. Having said that there is absolutely nothing stopping you guys from making a few forum posts to bring some more players in while we wait. But I don't want to release on Steam or start emailing game reviewers until war mode is done as you usually only get one shot to make a good impression, and war mode will be it!

PostPosted: Fri 09 Jan 2015, 19:01 
Mutant

Love the new cash system btw. Digging it

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 4 posts ]