Post a new topicPost a reply Page 4 of 4   [ 73 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 Post subject: Re: Vzlugcch
PostPosted: Thu 15 Jan 2015, 14:43 
Walking Encyclopedia

Hohoho, what do we have here?

[Moved to Junk Spambot posts]

Bence, think you could remove the links from the spambot post?

Credits to Illusion & Affle for my signature & avatar respectively!

Post subject: Re: [Junk] Spambot Posts - For those who are bored.
PostPosted: Sun 20 Sep 2015, 13:48 
Gobbling Turkey

I kid you not get half of the new old smart phone. Good quality but few left. Now! Do you know how much it costs a smart phone? Stores are very. Now imagine that you can buy a half of new smart phones. Now you can buy a new smart phone idea. Do not imagine. You can imagine your imaginary reality of our contributors. Virtually everyone in your fantasy gift idea. Believe me when I tell you, Now working as well as supply. Still do not believe me, In this regard, I saw everything promised is true, Referral code, go to our website, type Smart Savings and save smart.

I do have a life. I'm just trying really hard to not have one.

PostPosted: Sun 20 Sep 2015, 18:32 
Mercenary

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virus

How a "computer" virus works:
Anti-VIruses scan the files you download . There are some viruses that copy/paste themselves into other locations so your pc will die.A virus can be any extension.If you download a file like "Avast! Antivirus" its function is to scan for viruses but it could be a virus itself that could be a virus a virus.And when you see a virus you know a virus . Thats how i knew avast! antivirus was a anti-anti-virus.So basicly making a non-sense wiki is good.SO THATS WHY WINDOWS FUCKING SUCKS! GO DOWNLOAD LINUX ,YOU WONT NEED A ANTI-ANTI-VIRUS IN LINUX BECAUSE THERE ARE NO VIRUSES IN LINUX BECAUSE OF THE LACK OF FEAUTURES.I LIKE TALKING NON-SENSEBLABLALBALBLALBLALALALLALBLBLLLAABBABALABAALABA. Thanks for reading...

You are still reading...

FUCK OFF GET A LIFE

THIS IS JAIL FOR MORONS LIKE YOU THAT CONTINUE READING MY POST -Spam Bot

SERIOUSLY DUDE STOP

STAPHHH

I KNOW YOU CONTINUE READING MY POST CUZZZ YOU LOVE ME?

CONTINUE IF YOU DO.

YOU DO :D

FUCK OFF

PostPosted: Sun 20 Sep 2015, 22:47 
Gobbling Turkey

It is not too late for good health! Are you fat? Your confidence is lacking? If you are depressed? All three of only two Americans and one in four say that at least one of these issues. No longer have to suffer! This revolutionary diet plan, you will permanently lose the confidence and the strength to fill your gun. http://www.bestdiet.org/ Sign up now and get a two-week free trial quality food. Two weeks! That's a lot of time to lose 20 pounds! Act, this offer will end soon.

PostPosted: Tue 22 Sep 2015, 13:00 
Mercenary

One Click Hoster Premium Accounts SUPERBILLIG

Von diesen One Click Hostern könnt ihr Premium Accounts bei mir Kaufen :

Rapidshare.com | Uploaded.to | megaupload.com | Weitere auf Anfrage

Preisliste :

kontakt: GAR NICHT - weil das hier gewaltig nach ner krummen sache stinkt.

PostPosted: Tue 22 Sep 2015, 20:24 
Geneshift Creator

Amazing electronics deals here at Ants in My Eyes Johnson's Electronics!

I mean, there's so many ants in my eyes! And there's so many TVs! Microwaves! Radios, I think! I can't, I'm not 100 percent sure what we have here in stock, because I can't see anything!

Our prices, I hope, aren't too low! Check out this refrigerator! Only $200! What about this microwave? Only $100, that's fair!

I'm Ants in My Eyes Johnson! Everything's black! I can't see a thing! And also, I can't feel anything either, did I mention that? But that's not as catchy, as having ants in your eyes, so... that always goes... y'know, off by the wayside! I can't feel, it's a very rare disease, all my se— all my nerves, they don't allow for the sensation of touch! So I never know what's going on!

Am I standing, sitting? I don't know!

PostPosted: Tue 22 Sep 2015, 23:03 
Gangster

Ever wanted an orgy with corgies???!?
Well now you can with our all new corgi orgy website!
Come on down! (It's free.)

Get your free corgi orgy!
http://www.corgiorgy.com/

*Warning | Corgi orgy does not have any affiliation for people who contract seizures or autism from corgiorgy.com. RIP Headphone users | Warning*

No corgies where hurt in the making of this orgy. Thank you.

PostPosted: Thu 24 Sep 2015, 11:56 
Mercenary

Real estate is thriving in Kochi with the predominance of urban assets improving the lives of new residents in the metropolitan city. The real estate assets in the city are attracting new settlers into Kochi. New investors are developing interest in the newly developed real estate assets in the city. Many new residents especially the natives consider it fortunate that the developed city is part of Kerala; they own deluxe homes and commercial assets in the developed city. Most natives find the city beautiful with its seashore, serene beaches combined with the urban developments including large shopping malls, posh restaurants, cinemas and recreational facilities providing enjoyment in their urban living. Real estate in Kochi is progressing owing to the various attributes of the city. Many natives are pleased to own new assets in Kochi owing to the prospects of real estate in the metropolitan city. The developments in the city planned in the successive years are determining a prosperous future for real estate in Kochi. The value of the assets located in the city is increasing with the introduction of new projects constructed according to international standards. There is a large fraction of urban residents eager to own the new assets developed in the city. Kochi is already famous for its real estate with an influx of natives finding new assets for their investments. The developed city is providing many newly developed assets with increasing value. Real estate in Kochi is providing many surprises to the urban residents with its better and excelling assets intended for improving urban settlements in the city.

PostPosted: Thu 24 Sep 2015, 12:22 
Gobbling Turkey

Do you like top down shooters? Do you enjoy a fun and fair playing environment? Do you like a game that's free? Do you like being rekt by someone named Qwertybeef? Do you like feeling punished for using hard earned rewards? Well look no further than Mutant Factions!

Here in MF(Mutant Factions) we have a variety of strategies to pick from. Aha, but don't pick the wrong one! Because if you do, you'll be melted by some Brazilian wandering around on your minimap firing at the speed of sound. But don't worry, with such variety you're sure to die in any way imaginable. A car bomb, molotovs, poison, tasers, flamethrower, parasites, microvolts, lasing orbs, snipers, machine guns, nail guns, miniguns, handguns, shotguns, and much much more!

Once you've died a few dozen times, you'll probably realized the best way to not die is to not let anyone look at you. For just this we have the skill invisibility! Now you can stalk your senpai-to-be and he'll never notice you. As for killing them, trust me when I say EVERY weapon you can buy is a viable means of killing someone. No, not that usp. I said buy dammit. Well yes you can but...

Play Mutant Factions Now! Where every skill counters itself and the logic is as easy as a Dota mod for Counter Strike.

PostPosted: Sat 26 Sep 2015, 06:54 
Walking Encyclopedia

Credits to Illusion & Affle for my signature & avatar respectively!

PostPosted: Mon 28 Sep 2015, 13:21 
Mercenary

Get SMS & Send SMS & Earn Money for Free, Absolutely Free, Reg, with Earnbyads. Refer ur friends & let dam earn & U will also be credited with few credits .So…want Erning… den Reg,…. Don’t waste Time…. Its running…. Its working….fast… Free Registation: EarnByAds.com : http://earnbyads.co.in/PI1.aspx?RC=5b6e5a2a

Post subject: FREE MALE ENCHANGEMENT
PostPosted: Wed 25 Jan 2017, 13:26 
Gobbling Turkey

You are fully paid the minimum wage? When life garbage, junk, or fear? Remove with a university degree by degree status online!
But life is tough. There are children and do not want them? There are debts that always comes with? You can not lift a car or steal the bus? No problem! Slow and steady package with us, you can earn your degree from a small loan. The interest rate will pay off!
I watch what? Training, special! Apply in the code; OfflineStateBooks @ http://www.onlinestate.edu and for the next two years in their classes and receive free books! Distribution is not included.

PostPosted: Wed 25 Jan 2017, 21:05 
Crimea is ours!

Haha bepis

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 4 of 4   [ 73 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4